Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soft Opening of Misla

Assalamualaikum,
another late post from me.. hehehe..
March 29, 2012 was a soft opening of Misla butik which owned by my friend, Ola.
We came there to support her!
The butik isn't far from my district hahaha..
accidentally Mbak Tantri passed nearby my house and she got trouble with her car. So she decided to go by taxi and asked me to go with her.. Yeay!

Special for that day i wore Bolero by Misla lhooo. Thank you Olaa :)
Title of my outfit that day was TABRAK MOTIF! haha.. From stripes, square and printed scarf

Anyway.. Congratulation Ola for your Misla Boutique. May all the success be with you always :)
Again, all of the photos are grabbed from Olanatics and Kivitz hehehehhe

PS: Would you help me to fill in my questioner? If you dont mind, Please click here to fill it. Its OK if you're not a hijabers Jakarta, every hijabers can fill it hahaha im so desperate to have 84 respondents.
Thank you so much really appreciate your help :*

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails