Friday, January 28, 2011

Melbourne, Here I Come!

Assalamualaikum.
Hello!

Like I've mentioned on this post that i wanna go to this city as my vacation destination, Alhamdulillah here i am posting this post from Melbourne. Alhamdulillah everything went well, the preparation and along the journey.
Wednesday, January 19, I departed from Bandara Soekarno-Hatta airport at about 10pm by Garuda Airlines.
I was kinda really nervous because i went to this city all by my self. My parents and my brother were accompany me at the airport. Luckily Alhamdulillah, i found one of Faz's friend whom turns got a same plane with me. Fiuhhh,, so relieved, at least i could count on her for some urgent things. She was going to Melbourne with her husband, she also a newly wed just like me.


I was kinda amazed by the plane, hihi called me tacky! haha! Actually i really wanted watching all the good films which provided by the plane, but i was too sleepy to watch one film. Then I slept at about 12. And woke up 3 hours later which was already noon at that time, hoaa i couldnt sleep again. And the stewardess started to serve some meals.
Hmm Alhamdulillah i finally arrived in Melbourne at about 8am, Thursday, January 20. Long way to exit from airport because we had to queue up the immigration thingy.

And as i entered the exit gate, i see there my-sunburned-bebi was waiting for me. hihi! How i love this part of long distance realtionship :))

So, wait for our next stories ya! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails